Monday, June 18, 2007

sian and tired day plus breaking a promise

Hi everyone, it was the most sian day i ever had cause i had table tennis training from 12pm to 6.30pm and my coach delay and delay and delay until 7.30 could u believe it by the time i reach home it was like about 8pm i bathe and eat and now telling u about my day today............ ok lets change the subject a bit......... yesterday i promised my mother to stop using the com at 10pm cause my tt training (table tennis training) was at 9.30am so i promised her and she went to bed....... so iwas using the com and i was like so called addicted to the game i play "Gunz The Duel" and i did not notice the time so by then i had enough "gunning" i went to my bed to lie down and when i saw the time it was 1am in the morning!!!!!!! I tell u guys when my mum finally found out the truth ....... she banned me from com for 6 months!!!! From now onwards after this incident i would never break a promise again......... Ok bye!!!!

No comments: